Placing an order:
After you add all wanted to products, carefully check your shopping cart and your chosen products. Next choose delivery method you prefer and press „Checkout”.
Placing an order
At www.kartustudio.com e-shop you can choose the most convenient way to pay:
MB STUDIJA KARTU
Įmonės kodas: 304219852
PVM kodas: LT100010363318
After placing an order you will receive an email with its confirmation and all the information needed.
During our working hours (Monday to Friday – 11.00-18:30) we will be happy to give you all the information about the status of your order. If you feel that it has been a while till you received relevant information about your order, please call us at +37063075019.
Your order can be delivered such ways:
– to the chosen Omniva parcel machine;
– by Venipak couriers (working days).
When shipping outside Lithuania your order can be delivered such ways (depending on the country):
You’ll receive accurate, real time information about your parcel and its way to you after placing an order.
In our e-commerce store www.minimalist-store.com customers can shop as individual customer or as a legal person.
– If you wish to shop as a legal person, please fill in all the details as an individual buying and also add your company‘s details needed in additional notes when placing an order;
– customer below 16 should have their parents or guardians approval;
Customers are responsible for their entered data:
– while placing an order, customer should enter correct delivery address, which is needed not only for delivery purposes, but also for invoice;
– while placing and order it is important to enter correct customer‘s phone number for delivery and order information purposes;
– if customer enters incorrent data, customer‘s ability to use www.kartustudio.com site can be limited;
– please always enter correct post code of delivery address;
– if customer enters incorrect data, www.kartustudio.com is not responsible for possible delivery issues, our company can also require to cover additional delivery charges if data was placed incorrectly by the customer.
www.kartustudio.com has a right to:
– request to cover delivery charges if client cancels already shipped order;
– request according to Lithuanian Republic civil code 6.367 article, that products will be returned in customers expense.
Products can be returned within 14 days after receiving them. If product was ordered under special order it can not be returned (for example, personalised handbag). If customers decide to return products, they must follow these rules: